Five Tips for Preventing Knee Pain
1. Don’t skip exercise. Strong muscles help support the knee joint.
2. Whether you’re active or not, stretching is good for the knees. Don’t forget to stretch the leg and calf muscles.
3. Losing weight can improve knee pain.
4. Wearing proper shoes is important for healthy knees.
5. Stand up straight to feel better. Good posture and regular Chiropractic adjustments are great for healthy knees.
Do you have questions about how to prevent Knee Pain? Give us a call at (425)889-4701 and schedule a consultation to see how we can help.
Lakeview Center Chiropractic and Massage
Dr. Daren Penry
10512 NE 68th St C-102
Kirkland, WA 98033